This year Hobie 16 Asian Championship will be sailed at Long Qi Bay, Dapeng, Shenzhen P.R.China, where 21st Hobie16 Worlds were held. This will be in the Northerly Monsoon season, which is normally dry and good sailing conditions with steady consistant breeze.
- Official Hotel Harmona and Tiandi (where many of the competitors for the Hobie 16 World Championships had pizzas and we held Mick Butler’s birthday party)
- Cost of room(s) Approximately USD 80 (Hotel Harmona) and USD 60 (Hotel Tiandi), breakfast inclusive.
- What airport to fly into? Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou are the closest
- Ground transport – between official hotels and beach will be provided by host
- Cost of charter and entry fee – USD 450 ( the charter boats have been carefully stored and great sailing condition)
- Boat Damage deposit required and is USD 500
- Insurance is required
- Maximum number of charter boats up to 45 boats
- Registration and payment of charter and entry fee
- For all information please contact email@example.com
Don’t forget the dates 7-10 December 2017.
Registration 7th December 2017
Racing 8-10 December 2017
For any questions or more information firstname.lastname@example.org will answer all your questions.