Before we all get down to business of racing, we’re having a small welcome cocktails and social on the evening of February 10, 2017 (Friday) for participants and guests arriving before the start of the race.
• February 11, 2017, Saturday (DAY 1) – Assembly for transport to Start of Race
– Social, Scrutineering and Sailing Clinic | Welcome Dinner
• February 12, 2017, Sunday (DAY 2) – IN-SHORE RACES at PICO DE LORO COVE, HAMILO COAST, NASUGBU, BATANGAS
• February 13, 2017, Monday (DAY 3) – LEG 1 from Nasugbu, Batangas to KANSULIT BEACH, LOOC, LUBANG ISLANDS
• February 14, 2017, Tuesday (DAY 4) – LEG 2 from Lubang Islands to APO REEF
• February 15, 2017, Wednesday (DAY 5) – LEG 3 from Apo Reef to CASHEW GROVE BEACH RESORT/PALAWAN SANDCASTLES, CHEEY, NORTHERN BUSUANGA, PALAWAN
• February 16, 2017, Thursday (DAY 6) – LEG 4 from Northern Busuanga, Palawan to BALINSASAYAW BEACH RESORT, USON ISLAND, CORON, PALAWAN
• February 17, 2017, Friday (DAY 7) – LEG 5 from Coron, Palawan to BUSUANGA BAY LODGE, BUSUANGA, PALAWAN
• February 18, 2017, Saturday (DAY 8) – IN-SHORE RACES at BUSUANGA ISLAND, PALAWAN
– End of Race | Awards Dinner Party
• February 19, 2017, Sunday (DAY 9) – Transfers to Airport etc.
*Schedules, activities and locations are still subject to changes.
Note that Days 3 and 4 of the challenge will be camping nights. Tents shall be provided to all foreign participants. We are requesting all guests to bring portable sleeping bags and the likes if you wish to be more comfortable. Don’t fret as we’ll be in island paradise sleeping under the stars
A couple of housekeeping items:
Kindly email details of your flight and hotel itineraries to the PHINSAF Secretariat for filing and reference. We want to make sure your trip goes as smoothly as possible.
Make sure that you have read and reviewed all items on the NOR (updated version attached) and don’t hesitate to ask questions and raise issues that you may have.
If you have yet to complete your payments, immediately contact the PHINSAF Secretariat to arrange the following.
Have you got yourself the perfect team name? If not, then tell us what you’d like to be called. CHAMPION is still available!