It is with great sadness that the Association of North America announces the postponement of the Hobie 16 / Hobie 20 North American Championships to September of 2021.
The class and the organizers agree that we could not put on our signature event with minimal social events. Much of Michigan City remains closed. So much uncertainty surrounds the conduct of the event that we feel it’s better to wait until next year. A revised NOR will be issued shortly. For those that have registered, full refunds will be made.